My Love For You




My love for you grows stronger
Everytime I think of you
My life for you opens
Everytime I see you
My passion for your soul
Grows deeper everyday
My caring for your heart
Never fades away


I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I know its real
I love the way you look at me
I'll cherish your love for eternity


With the sky so bright, I see it through
That i only want to be with you
With my love up above
Your love is like a flame
You took my heart
Your the one to blame


Now God I know you'll help us
Our love is in your hands
Make me the best women for him
As I'll make him be the best man!


I LOVE YOU



Komentar:




Share your views...

0 Respones to "My Love For You"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Raseco blog All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info