Sunday, December 18, 2011 by Zanuar Didik Bintoro
The incumbent in this position is responsible to monitor and control all accounts to ensure that the credit policies are adhered to and that invoices, credit cards and payments are processed correctly within the given time frame. In addition, this position is responsible to ensure that all daily transfers are approved credit customers and to balance City Ledger with General Ledger and report statistical figure to Kempinski Management.
- To know and observe the credit policies of Kempinski LLC and to assist in establishing and compiling legible and defined credit procedures for all positions in the department.
- Conducts credit investigation to determine the credit worthiness of the customers by talking to other credit managers and accounts receivables staff or investigate with other establishments (e.g. DECOL Debt collection Agency, Banks, etc.). Depending on the results of the investigation, recommends the credit or extension.
- Reviews daily the “High Account Listing” (In-House Guests) to ensure that in-house guests’ balances do not exceed the credit limit as established and takes appropriate actions.
- To maintain a complete record for each Customer Containing all documentations related to the credit research.
- To update approved credit customers in Fidelio and SCALA.
- Contacts delinquent accounts and tries to collect money in the shortest delay possible by establishing a payment schedule bearing in mind the importance of maintaining a good relationship with the customers. Recommends if an account should be written off.
- Knowledge of Credit laws and regulations
- Knowledge of cashier and account receivables operations
- Diploma in Accounting of College Level
- Good analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Good in attention to detail
ONLINE REGISTRATION HERE
Tags: Jakarta, lowongan kerja